Put your music library on shuffle.
Post the first lines of the first 25 songs that come up.
The game: Guess which songs the first lines are from!
Google = cheating.
And similar to k_diddy
's rule, if the first line of the song has the title in it, this is the first line after that.
I claim no responsibility for you being horrified by my music collection. And you will be.
01. Darlin' I been around/Yeah, I been up and down your block/In fact I have been all over town
02. The tree in the front of the yard is starting to grow
03. I'm not surprised it's come to this/Sooner or later there must be another's kiss
04. Maybe it would be fun/to get a new opinion/get a little work done/and forget
05. So I sing a song/to reel 'em in
06. Sitting on the shelf/he is just a toy
07. I dreamt of a fever/one that would cure me of this cold winter-set heart
08. I saw a spider/I didn't scream
09. How can you see into my eyes/like open doors?
10. All the train came trippin thru the station
11. One day/I'll find relief/I'll be arrived/and I'll be a friend to my friends who know how to be friends
12. Okay then back to basics/grab your shell-toes and your fat laces
13. Come into my life/regress into a dream
14. I got the best present for Christmas/but I don't want to gloat
15. I was waiting for a cross-town train in the London Underground/when it struck me
16. Do you feel like I do/Tired of everything?
17. Words like violence/break the silence
18. Years ago I knew a man/he was my mother's biggest fan
19. What a shame we all became such fragile broken things
20. On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
21. I know a carpenter who had a dream/you could kill the man but you couldn't kill the dream
22. I've seen them kneel with bated breath for the ritual
23. Lying in my bed/I hear the clock tick and think of you
24. Cruelty makes its holes/but on the shoreline/time will hold its promise
25. Lingers on the tip of my tongue/.../Blame it on the beat of the drum (the first line and the ellipse have the song title in them)